Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Reflection before leaving Flom....

Vell Lovise will be on her own again starting tomorrow and is now reflecting on the last close to a month she has spent vit Telma.  Trying to figure out what was my favorite part of the trip so far, hard to say.  
I loved that Telma talked me into the zip line in Gallatin MT what a thrill!!!  And at this point if I had to pick a highlight of the trip that would probably be it. I loved taking Nomar along for the ride (seen below outside the geysers, Mt Rushmore and Sturgis SD) he will be seeing more of the country soon and get in some pictures!!!







Loved my 'farm' time and all our little adventures here, there and everywhere nearby, and not so nearby.  I will miss seeing deer at dusk, watching for the bear (never saw him/her) and just the relaxation.  
The adventures will continue....... I look forward to hooking up with cousins, meeting new people and seeing parts of the country I have never been to.  So far I have been to 2 new states never been to before (Idaho and Montana) and will get 5 more on the rest of the trip.  All tolled including starting point will have 'hit' 20 states!!! and one Canadian Province (British Columbia)
Along the way have made new cousin connections (In BC) met people from FB groups and will meet more of them, and in general  it can be deemed a success.  Hope the rest of the trip will be as fun filled and adventuresome as the 1st half..... I will miss my 'shotgun' Telma and hope Nomar will do as good a job.....Till the next 'hot spot' for computer connection ...... happy trails.

No comments:

Post a Comment