Sunday, August 12, 2012

Lovise loves MN and the wide open spaces

Telma with her recent hair cut doing what she does best, looking over the glasses

Lovise with her new hair cut looking silly 

Ride home from Ulen to the farm, stunning sunset 

 Name these flags at West McDonald Lake

The gnarly tree at the lake

View from the dock at the lake

 Back at the farm, deer in the field and end of driveway all together there were about 8 or 9 depend on who was counting

The beautiful sunset Saturday night, these are the things that make me want to get the hell out of CA or at least the bay area

Thur. or Friday Lovise and Nomar will be headed out by their lonesomes for parts easterly.  I will miss the peace and quiet of the farm and the slower pace of life.  I am sure I will find more along the way and will be seeing family and friends along the way.  
I always knew I should have been a hobo other than at Halloween.  Other than living out of a suitcase I love seeing this country.....  and I think Willy will be singing as I pull out of the long drive way above..... 

On the road again -
Just can't wait to get on the road again.
The life I love is making music with my friends

And I can't wait to get on the road again.
On the road again

Goin' places that I've never been.
Seein' things that I may never see again

And I can't wait to get on the road again.
On the road again -
Like a band of gypsies we go down the highway
We're the best of friends.
Insisting that the world keep turning our way

And our way
is on the road again.

No comments:

Post a Comment